tisdag 24 november 2009

The Greens in Tbilisi

I have just arrived to Georgia - 12 hours ago. I feel home as usual with my Green friends, I always feel welcome!
Tomorrow they will have a press conference about the drug traffic through the country. They want support from EU to investigate and control it.

On Saturday we will have a conference about Eastern Partnership and regional security in South Caucasus and Political Freedom in the region.

I will listen and learn.
The war has made a difference. But the Partnership with EU is their hope, as I have understood. Neither Russia nor USA.

This is of course about who is the owner of finite resources, who has got the power over the energy system and the transit through the country.
This is about the eco-crisis and climate justice. This is about a new Green deal!
Green jobs will make a change!

Green Thinking for Green Linking!
Still the Global Greens Charter is relevant! It was adopted 2001!
How can the Global Greens make impact on COP15?

Have a look at: www.globalgreens.org
and greensparty.ge

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar